MTA certificates validate entry-level skills in a choice of mission-critical IT domains such as network & database administration, software development, computer security, server administration and mobile application development among others.
MTA India offered Microsoft Technology Associate integrated program where students are not just provided with technical knowledge but are also trained with the skills to work on live projects. They are trained for their future in a very professional manner. These short development programs are a bonus for students to develop their technical skills.
The training includes 70% practical assessment work on selected technology including lecture delivery. The training helps students to meet industry standards. This certification can be appealed by IT institutes for their learners & it can also be taken by autonomous individuals: those who are not united with any institute.
- Perform Operations using Data Types and Operators (20-25%)
- Control Flow with Decisions and Loops (25-30%)
- Perform Input and Output Operations (20-25%)
- Document and Structure Code (15-20%)
- Perform Troubleshooting and Error Handling (5-10%)
- Perform Operations Using Modules and Tools (1-5%)
For More info contact: +91-9826466007, +91-7415045756
MTA certifications are a great place to start if you would like to get into the technology field. MTA certifications address a wide spectrum of fundamental technical concepts, assess and validate core technical knowledge, and enhance technical credibility.
- Training and certification guide
- Support for certifications
When he can! Why cant you?
Students join our online courses for a variety of reasons and come from diverse backgrounds, professions, and age groups. With online courses, you can
- Advance your skill-set or begin a career change.
- Take the next step in your formal education.
- Ease the transition before entering a full-time academic program.
- Enjoy learning a new topic.
Whatever the reason, our online courses are a flexible way of learning about the art world without disrupting your daily life.
There are no prerequisites. Python course is open to students of all backgrounds who are 15 years of age and older.
You can get all the details related to the timings and dates of the workshop on the top of the page.
Yes! You will receive a certificate on completion from our company and you’ll get the Microsoft Certification after clearing the Exam
Yes, students will get lifetime access to our LMS, through which they can recall the class whenever they want.
As of now. We don’t.